People Who Live In Glass Houses, Have Really Nice Homes
The traditional home extension is evolving and with the development of modern construction materials and technology, homeowners looking to increase floor space and add extra room have more options to choose from than ever.
The traditional brick extension remains a great choice for families, but, for those looking for something a little different, extending your home with a glass extension could be just the answer.
Whilst conservatories have developed a reputation for being too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter over the years, revolutionary new glass technology means that more people than ever can access and benefit from a contemporary conservatory or orangery all year round.
Extensions like Apropos UK glass structures are increasing in popularity, with more and more homeowners opting for modern conservatory designs in Widnes, Warrington, Liverpool, and Manchester, and they bring a great range of benefits to homes across the UK.
Flexible and high value, opting for a modern glass extension is one way to achieve a high-end look with a bespoke fitted finish to suit your home interior and exterior, as the options for building are only limited by your own extension design ideas.
The Benefits Of Glass Extensions
- LUXURY APPEARANCE: Bespoke conservatories aren’t reserved for the mega rich. Leave the UPVC behind and experience a little luxury with a tailor-made extension that suits your home perfectly.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Whether you’re looking for an orangery or conservatory, a home office or an outhouse, modern glass extension kits are versatile and offer a range of functions. From a well-used family room to a link-way between your home and an outbuilding, achieve an updated look that brings the ‘Wow!’ factor.
- LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE: Let the light in with walls made of glass and glass door combinations. Boost your mood with lots of natural light, save energy without the need for artificial lighting, and give your room a bigger, more open appearance with floor to ceiling windows, sliding doors, or bi-fold patio doors.
- LONG-LASTING: Made with premium construction materials, glass extensions are made to last. Using strong and durable aluminium, your glass extension will not only tick architectural trend boxes with its contemporary but classical good looks, but will also stand the test of time.
- THAT WARM FEELING INSIDE: Modern glass extensions use the latest in glass technology. With outstanding thermal efficiency, the windows will control the temperature, retaining the heat indoors when it’s cold outside and reflecting the heat when it’s hot, so you’ll keep your cool this summer.
Contact Fairtech For Help With Glass Extensions In Cheshire And Merseyside
When it comes to glass extensions, or any traditional extension to a property, the construction needs to meet L1B building regulations which state the need for an Energy Performance Certificate.
The highly-skilled team at Fairtech in Widnes can arrange an assessment and make the necessary calculations to ensure your new glass extension is in full compliance with Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP) energy performance guidelines as outlined in section L1B of the building regulations. These calculations show that your extension building is energy efficient, saving you money in the long run and giving you the chance to enjoy your glass extension every month of the year.
Share your extension design ideas with Matt at Fairtech, and find out how a glass extension could be incorporated with your existing property whilst meeting design requirements as well as government legislation. Fairtech Contracting Ltd will help you make the most of the space in and around your home through our detailed extension plans and ensure any building work meets the relevant standards, so give Matt a call now on 0151 321 1986 or send him an email on email@example.com